P113, P114, P116, P117, P118, P119, P125
P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108, RYOBI BPL-1815, BPL-1820G, BPL18151, BPL1820,RYOBI BPL-1815, BPL-1820G, BPL18151, BPL1820
RYOBI ONE+ 18 Volt Cordless Drill Power Tool:
BID-1801M, BID-180L, BID1821, BIW180,CAD-180L, CAG-180M, CAP-1801M ,CCC-1801M, CCC-180L, CCD-1801, CCG-1801M, CCG-180L, CCS-1801/DM,CCS-1801/LM, CCS-1801D, CCS-1801LM, CCW-180L,CDA-18021B, CDA1802, CDA18021B, CDA18022B, CDA1802M, CDC-181M, CDI-1802 CDI-1802M, CDI-1803, CDI-1803M,CFA-180M, CFP-180FM, CFP-180S, CFP-180SM,CHD-1801M, CHI-1802M, CHP-1802M, CHV-180L, CHV-18WDM ,CID-1802M, CID-1803L, CID-1803M, CID-182L, CID-183L,CJS-180L, CJS-180LM, CJSP-1801QEOM, CJSP-180QEO, CJSP-180QEOM ,CMD-1802, CMD-1802M, CMI-1802, CMI-1802M, CML-180M ,CNS-1801M, CNS-180L, CTR-180L, CW-1800 ,CP-180M, CPD-1800, CPL-180M ,CSL-180L, CSS-1801M, CSS-180L, CST-180M, LCD1802, LCD18021B, LCD18022B, LCD1802M, LCS-180 ,LDD-1802, LDD-1802PB, LDD1801PB, LDD1802PB ,LFP-1802S, LRS-180, OWD-1801M,OBL-1801, OCS-1840, OGS-1820, OHT-1850, OLT-1830, OPS-1820, ORS-1801,P340, P300, P301, P310 ,P400, P410, P420, P430 ,P500, P501, P506, P510, P514, P520, P521, P522, P530, P540, P570,P600, P610, P631K, P650 ,P700, P701G, P703, P704, P710, P711, P715, P716, P730, P731, P740, P741 Replacement Part Numbers:RYOBI BPL-1815, BPL-1820G, BPL18151, BPL1820, P102, P103 P104, P105, P106, P107, P108
3.Battery Type: Li-Ion
7.Warranty: 1 Year
8.Replace OEM P/N: For Ryobi P104
1.ABS+PC Plastic is a kind of solid & heat-resistant material, we use it to make case for the battery so the battery will not easy to get damaged from outside or inside.
2. The Power Level Indicator will correctly remind you about how much power left in the battery, so you can always have a plan B for your work.
3. 4.0Ah capacity is sort of the high capacity batteries, but we think a little bit further. We packed it with 2 batteries to help you done your work with just one breath.
4. Over-discharge,overload,short circuit,protection.100% compatible with your original electronic device and power up your tools and drills, provides up 1.5X run time, holds a charge 2X longer, and is 30% lighter weight than NI-Cd batteries.
1. If there is not any human at the scene for a long time, do not charge the battery.
2. It is best to fully charge the batteries before using it for the first time.
3. Do not charge the battery tools in wet or damp places, or use it in a high-temperature environment.
4. Always remove the battery from your tool when not being used for a long time. And place it in a dry and clean environment away from the heat source and metal objects.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.