For makita 18v battery BL1830 BL1850 BL1860 BL1840 BL1815 BL1820 BL1845 BL1835 BL1860B BL1850B BL1840B BL1820B BL1815B BL1830B LXT400 194205-3 194309-1 194204-5
Compatible Models:(Please use "Ctrl+F")
For Makita BC series:
BCF201 BCF201Z BCL180 BCL180F BCL180W BCL180Z BCL180ZW BCL182 BCL182Z BCS550 BCS550F BCS550RFE BCS550Z
For Makita BD series:
BDA350 BDA350F BDA350RFE BDA350Z BDA351 BDA351RFE BDA351Z BDF451 BDF451Z BDF452Z BDF452Z BDF453Z BDF453SHE BDF454F BDF454Z BDF456Z
For Makita BH series:
BHP451 BHP452HW BHP452RFE BHP452SHE BHP452Z BHP453 BHP453RFE BHP453RHE BHP453SHE BHP453Z BHP454 BHP454F BHP454RFE BHP454Z BHP456RFE BHP456RFWX BHP456Z BHR202 BHR202F BHR202RFE BHR202RFE3 BHR202RFWX BHR202Z BHR240 BHR240Z BHR241 BHR241F BHR241RFE BHR241Z BHR242RFE BHR242RFEV BHR242Z BHR243RFE BHR243RFEV BHR243Z BHS630RFE BHS630Z
For Makita BJ series:
BJR181 BJR181F BJR181RF BJR181RFE BJR181X BJR181X1 BJR181Z BJR182 BJR182F BJR182X BJR182Z BJS101RFE
2 x 5.0AH 18V Battery for BL1850
1.Compatible Brand: For Makita
2.Model Number: BL1860
3.Nominal Voltage: 18V
4.Nominal Capacity: 5.0Ah
7.Warranty: 1 Year
1. High capacity and excellent quality replacement for Makita 18v battery, provides up to 65 percent more run time per charge compared to BL1830
2. LED Indicator: Remaining capacity display + self-failsafe, 4 LED display, Power display can show remaining power in order to avoid over-charging & over-discharging.
3. Broad Compatibility: Perfect replacement for Makita 18V Battery series: BL1850, BL1850B, BL1860, BL1860B, BL1840, BL1840B, BL1830, BL1830B, BL1815, BL1825, BL1835, BL1845, 194205-3, 194309-1, LXT400
4. Reliable Quality: Comply with FCC RoHS and CE security testing standards, the replacement for Makita 18 volt battery with safeguard features against incorrect voltage, battery overload, short circuit, internal overheating and no memory effect., easy to install and remove
5. Perfect After-sales: 30 days money back, and 24*7 hours prompt customer service. If there have any problem during using, please feel free to contact us by email
1. Keep the battery away from heat and metal accessories.
2. Give a full discharge and charge every month during storage time.
3. Please don't stay battery on the charger unless in charging.
4. Don't store in the damp and direct-sun exposure.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.